My Story


Growing up, being able to stand up for yourself is something everybody wants to do. But it's not easy at all. I know this for a fact.
I was very little, and my mum used to travel a lot cause she sales clothes and other stuff. And my dad goes to work early and returns a bit late. I didn't like to eat outside so I kinda taught myself how to prepare some meals.
It wasn't easy at first but I got used to it. If it falls during the holiday I would just stay home and lock myself in.
   Didn't have friends so I had no one to go visit and my parent didn't like the idea of having friends so, I would just stay home watch Bollywood which I loved and still love so much or cartoons, and also read storybooks and other books. As soon as it's time for Madras I would dress up quickly cause it wasn't far at all. You don't want to be late cause you could get lashed.
   Believe me, for a kid my age it wasn't easy at all, I even engaged myself in some little business. Yes at my age I loved the idea of earning my own money. It wasn't .  something stressful it was fun for me and my parents didn't say anything about it.
 You might be wondering how I sold my stuffs, well I didnt hawk at all. I made a friend with a lady who sales frozen food down the street so, I would sometimes leave it with her To Help me or stay with her until my dad returns from work..............(To be Continued.
This is actually my first post.
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://alishablueblog.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment